February 27, 2010

"Sitting" with My Girls: Our Home Hair Boutique

I found The Story of a Princess and Her Hair a few weeks ago and fell in love. I've always felt a little sad that I couldn't create girly girl hair for my girls. Now I'm singing for joy!


Kori shows photos of the phenomenal hairstyles she whips up on her own daughter, and includes directions and videos. I liked her site so much, I ordered her full-color tutorial book of her favorite 16 hairstyles. It's very fun!


My girls are begging for me to learn how to french braid so we can move on to their favorite styles. It's a miracle that they are asking me to pick through their tangles.

It's been a great "sitting at home" time for us--we chat and giggle and share what's on our hearts. The Lord is very present in this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us a note! We moderate our comments to protect our daughters from offensive material.